Zapier is a web-based service that allows end users to integrate the web applications they use.
BrokrBindr supports connectivity to other applications using Zapier. In particular, we can demonstrate a quickly-configurable and inexpensive way to connect to brokers' customer relationship manager systems (CRMs) like Salesforce, Pipedrive, Zoho CRM, and others. You can customize your "Zap" to connect to your own CRM configuration and map whatever fields you want.
To create your own Zapier account, go to www.zapier,com
Once you have your own Zapier account, you can build a Zap to connect to your BrokrBindr account and automatically move data to other applications when certain triggers occur.
1. Please contact the BrokrBindr sales team to receive an invitation to connect to the BrokrBindr Zapier app.
2. Accepting the invite will connect you to our Zapier app and will suggest that you start building your Zap. You can do so immediately, or return at a later time to build your Zap.
3. When building your Zap, the first step will ask you to select a Trigger App. In the search box, type in BrokrBindr and select our application when it is offered. See screenshot below:
4. Then, to connect it to your actual BrokrBindr account, you will need an API key. You can generate that API key by clicking within BrokrBindr at:
your_username > My Settings > API Integrations > Other Integrations > Generate API key.
See screenshot below:
5. Copy the API key from here and paste it into the Zapier dialog box which looks like this:
6. From then on, standard mapping of fields works like in all other Zaps.