The Application screen is an integral part of BrokrBindr and likely a screen you will be interacting with often. The Application screen is where you can manage all the information attached to an application.
The application is made up of 2 major sections:
- Application Header: This section holds identifying information about the application as well as access to tools to work with the application.
- Application Tabs: This section holds the editable fields of the application.
The application header is made up of three distinct portions:
- Toolbar: This portion holds the identifying information about the application as well as buttons for various tools in the application.
- Status Picker: The status picker is a visual tool to manage the status of the application. Clicking a numbered bubble will set the applcation
- Ratios: The ratios portion displays an up to date indication of the ratios related to that application.
The Application Tabs hold all the editable information about the application. Additional applicants can be added by using the "Add Co-applicant" button on the far right. This section contains the following tabs:
- Application Information: This tab holds all of the general application information.
- Property: This tab holds all of the information about properties related to this application. It includes information about the target property, as well as information about any other properties owned by applicants on the application. It also contains a portion to manage the sources for the downpayment on this application.
- Documents: This tabs holds a list of the documents required for this application.
- Borrower tabs: These tabs hold the information regarding each of the applicants. As mentioned above, additional applicants can be added to the application, up to a maximum of 4 applicants.